a. A. You weren’t at school yesterday afternoon. Where were you?
B. I was at home. There was a football mach on television
A. Was it a good mach?
B. No it wasen’t all the players were awfull!
In 1950 there were 199,854 peoplw in the world cup final between Brazil and Uruguay in Rio de jeneior. They saw a great mach- but Brazil did not win.
The Swedish athlete Oskar Gomar Swan became famous when he won a silver medal in shooting at the Olimpic Games in Antwerp in 1920. He will be 72 years old.
At the 1984 Olimpic Games in Los Angeles, Carl Lewis won four gold medels.
In the first round of the long jump, Lewis jumped 8.54 meters. After that, he sad .
I got to the cinema last night but i did not injoy the film very much.
A. What did James say to you yesterday?
B. He diden’t say anithing!
A. Did you saw Alice last night?
B No, i did not see Alice, but i saw Jenny.
A. Where did you go last summer?
B. We went to New York. But we diden’t go uo Emoire State bulding.
- Let’s go out tonight. i don’t want to stay at home.
- Leo, look at all your books on the floor! pick them up please.
- This bagis veary heavy. i’m going to put it down for a minute.
- it’s cold today. You should put on a warm coat.
- it’s hot in here, I’m going to take my jumper off.